Forum: Ruby on Rails RE: Scaffolding "Edit/New" error

60e38de043848f82392062088f191213?d=identicon&s=25 HOGANBP (Guest)
The reason I ask about your table structure is that it might have some
reserved words in it or something that scaffold doesn't like. There's
lots of instances where that can happen.
93aea4ff5331ee2c926cebd8df6be579?d=identicon&s=25 Jm Mc (railsnewb)
Actually, I scaffolded before creating the database.
Would that cause a problem?

--- "Hogan, Brian P." <HOGANBP@uwec.edu> wrote:

> Mcintire
> Article admin generation and got the same effects.
> >  model = capitalized. Controller = not
> >
> > ruby script/generate scaffold Article Admin
> > > "new" and "edit" forms are going to be
> > > [mailto:rails-bounces@lists.rubyonrails.org] On
> > > creating that file. And, I'm not sure what even

> > > http://mail.yahoo.com

=== message truncated ===

http://mail.yahoo.com