Forum: Radiant CMS Newbie - How does one learn to use Radiant?

0ee4981fc075f0044f8eb6942d4a8437?d=identicon&s=25 David Kennedy (bravedave)
on 2007-03-06 15:57
I am very excited about someday being able to use your Radiant CMS
system and see you have a very active forum of people asking specific
questions. Are there any tutorial type pages available or a book
published on this topic?
I  would be very grateful for a 'recommended reading list' or pointers
to where I might learn how to produce a site in Radiant.
I am making good progress learning to write Ruby on Rails database web
applications...I just don't see how Rails fits into Radiant?
I am grateful for any hints that you may offer to learn this more.
Thank you,
David
dak AT itracker DOT com
22ff4abebc9bfd299524bb14449d95dc?d=identicon&s=25 Erik van Oosten (Guest)
Hi David,

There used to be some great presentations out there. However, all my
links
to them are dead.

In particular the following used to be excellent an excellent
presentation:
http://blog.brandalism.com/assets/2006/10/4/radiant_cms.pdf
by Nathan Wright.

Perhaps Nathan can place the presentation back somewhere? (He is still
on
this list.) I'll also put my copy online this (European) evening. If you
want I can mail it directly.

Regards,
    Erik.
22ff4abebc9bfd299524bb14449d95dc?d=identicon&s=25 Erik van Oosten (Guest)
Hi David,

You can download the presentation here:
http://omelet.zapto.org/radiant_cms.pdf

Regards,