Forum: Ruby on Rails Ruby on Rails Architect Position

Announcement (2017-05-07): www.ruby-forum.com is now read-only since I unfortunately do not have the time to support and maintain the forum any more. Please see rubyonrails.org/community and ruby-lang.org/en/community for other Rails- und Ruby-related community platforms.
D60bc6bc3fb0ee78167771557921904b?d=identicon&s=25 Ronnie Kedrin (Guest)
on 2007-03-05 21:40
Seeking a candidate with hands on experience with Ruby on Rails
technology. This firm just acquired a website that they need to
integrate into the firm. They are looking for the candidate to
contribute to the architecture of the Rails implementation. They are
looking to the candidate for help in scaling the application. The firm
will be hosting this new site acquisition. Any candidates with Java in
their background will be a plus.    Please see notes section for further
information

**Client would prefer candidates that have a web background and that
have worked on large scale applications in the past. Preference given to
candidates that have implemented Ruby on websites. Any scaling of
applications is a plus.
675475d0b65710be6d992eb5eb2c61c2?d=identicon&s=25 Gregory Seidman (Guest)
on 2007-03-05 22:18
(Received via mailing list)
On Mon, Mar 05, 2007 at 09:40:34PM +0100, Ronnie Kedrin wrote:
> have worked on large scale applications in the past. Preference given to
> candidates that have implemented Ruby on websites. Any scaling of
> applications is a plus.

There is a certain level of tolerance on this list for job
announcements,
but a post from a third-party recruiter who doesn't include so much as
where the company is located is a bit much.

--Greg
D60bc6bc3fb0ee78167771557921904b?d=identicon&s=25 Ronnie Kedrin (Guest)
on 2007-03-05 22:20
Gregory Seidman wrote:
> On Mon, Mar 05, 2007 at 09:40:34PM +0100, Ronnie Kedrin wrote:
>> have worked on large scale applications in the past. Preference given to
>> candidates that have implemented Ruby on websites. Any scaling of
>> applications is a plus.
>
> There is a certain level of tolerance on this list for job
> announcements,
> but a post from a third-party recruiter who doesn't include so much as
> where the company is located is a bit much.
>
> --Greg

I apologize. This job is in NYC and it's for our direct client.
D2e5853ddc9aa1fdb8e96ea873b7ef5e?d=identicon&s=25 Peter Booth (pbooth)
on 2007-03-21 02:11
Ronnie Kedrin wrote:
> Gregory Seidman wrote:
>> On Mon, Mar 05, 2007 at 09:40:34PM +0100, Ronnie Kedrin wrote:
>>> have worked on large scale applications in the past. Preference given to
>>> candidates that have implemented Ruby on websites. Any scaling of
>>> applications is a plus.
>>
>> There is a certain level of tolerance on this list for job
>> announcements,
>> but a post from a third-party recruiter who doesn't include so much as
>> where the company is located is a bit much.
>>
>> --Greg
>
> I apologize. This job is in NYC and it's for our direct client.

How does someone get in touch with you?
This topic is locked and can not be replied to.