Forum: Ruby on Rails login controller with ldap?

F3b7b8756d0c7f71cc7460cc33aefaee?d=identicon&s=25 Daniel.Berger (Guest)

By any chance has anyone out there written a configurable login
controller that
does automatic ldap authentication?

Regards,

Dan

PS - Can anyone recommend a good link to a searchable archive of this
mailing
list?  My google skills are failing me.
82476266af9d460415d8f1fc16bb54ed?d=identicon&s=25 jarkko (Guest)
Hi Daniel,

On 8.11.2005, at 20.05, Daniel Berger wrote:

> Hi,
>
> By any chance has anyone out there written a configurable login
> controller that does automatic ldap authentication?

Dunno about that, but the new title from Pragmatic Programmers,
"Enterprise Integration with Ruby" [1] has a chapter on LDAP
integration. Part of the chapter is available for free [2].

> Regards,
>
> Dan
>
> PS - Can anyone recommend a good link to a searchable archive of
> this mailing list?  My google skills are failing me.

http://dir.gmane.org/gmane.comp.lang.ruby.rails

//jarkko

[1] http://www.pragmaticprogrammer.com/titles/fr_eir/
[2] http://media.pragprog.com/titles/fr_eir/ldap.pdf