Has anyone experienced “hangs” with the WEBrick/OCI8 combination?
The sequence of actions I perform to consistently get WEBrick to hang
- start WEBrick
- list a table form my Oracle 10g DB
- startup sqlplus and update a few records in the table
- go back to my browser and reload the table
Here none of the chances I made directly to the table are reflected
in the listing.
Restarting WEBrick and/or the browser does not help either.
- hit the “edit” button for a record that I know I’ve changed with
- make a change and hit “update”. Now WEBrick goes into thinking mode
and will not respond.