That would be awesome

From: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Brian H.
Sent: Friday, July 14, 2006 2:00 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [Rails] watermark with file_colum

what kind of watermark? a visible one or embedded one?

It’s possible… I’ve done the visible one… it puts ‘SAMPLE’ diagonally
across the image in a light opaque layer. I actually have the
instructions
in a Rails book I was going to write before everyone else beat me to it.
If
I find it I’ll post the code.

On 7/14/06, Clayton C. [email protected] wrote:

Is this possible?

I see rmajick allows for a image.stenago( watermark=>‘myimage.gif’)

Anyone have any ideas?