Happy day folks
I’d love to talk to Senior Ruby on Rails Engineers here who’d like to join a small, bootstrapped, stable, profitable, and 100% remote company with a distributed team in Ireland, and Canada.
Here are some questions you’d probably want to ask yourself before applying,
- Do you have a solid 4 to 5 years of RoR (Ruby on Rails) experience?
- Do you or can you think from first principles?
- Are you a generalist with an appreciation of deliberate, focused, 100% remote, stress-free work?
- Have you worked or do you want to work on a SaaS product?
- Are you an excellent written and verbal communicator?
- Do you think of technology as means to an end?
- Can you self-manage? Do you have a high sense of ownership?
- Have you worked remotely before? Or do you see yourself as a remote worker?
- Can you take, and give feedback openly?
- Do you have a sense of urgency and can hustle?
- Are you happy with a monthly salary range between 2,000€ to 3000€ (Euros)?
If the answer is yes to most, better all, of these questions, then I’d love to have you take a look at our job post here, or message me directly here.