Re: the dreaded error Before updating scaffolding from new D

Hi Derek,

        I was getting this too, with three tables, called taxa,

databases and references

        I found I could add an irregular pluralisation for taxa:

Inflector.inflections do |inflect|

inflect.irregular ‘taxon’, ‘taxa’

end

        to the environment.rb, but no amount of modification there 

would
allow databases and references to work - I ended up renaming them to
edatabases and ereferences and all is well.

        I don't know if you found a solution, but I thought I would 

let
you know my one.

Pat Parslow

School of Systems Engineering

University of Reading

This forum is not affiliated to the Ruby language, Ruby on Rails framework, nor any Ruby applications discussed here.

| Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Remote Ruby Jobs