RE: script/console on windows

-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of
Martin G.
Sent: Sunday, May 14, 2006 7:50 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [Rails] script/console on windows

That’s what I was doing but it doesn’t work … Thx anyway!

I noticed you’re running from the F: drive. By any chance do you have
multiple copies of Ruby installed in different directories?

Also, what does ‘echo %RUBYOPT%’ return when you run it from the command
line?

Dan

or
strictly
prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication
destroy