I also had a problem with our client’s site www.storkselect.com. When
working with up-dating coding…Everythng was fine until I changed the
To this:FastCgiIpcDir /tmp/fcgi_ipc FastCgiServer /var/www/storkselect/public/dispatch.fcgi \ -initial-env RAILS_ENV=production \ -processes 2 \ -idle-timeout 60
I scratched my head until I was bonkers. Then I read where the
database.yml file was a problem. I checked out my database.yml file and
found a typo error that I had over looked. After correcting the error,
everything was up and running.
Our company just picked up another client - www.choose-baby-gender.com -
which I hope won’t present any problems.