Model Tags extension giving an error with "filter" syntax: price:e:100

Hello,
(I posted this before - but I think it did not go through…)

Anyone have any experience with “Model Tags”?

I am trying to implement the ModelTags extension in my application.
http://wiki.radiantcms.org/Extension_-_Model_Tags

I want to compare it with RecordTags.

Im on Radiant 0.6.3 Gem.

The basic functionality outlined in the “Simple Examples” section works
great, ie

<r:model name=“Product”>
<r:find:each>
<r:value name=“id” />,
<r:value name=“price” />,
<r:value name=“name” />

</r:find:each>
</r:model>

But I get errors when I try to implement the “Filter Page Type and Tags”
near the bottom.
I hope I am using the correct syntax.
My url is http://localhost:3000/exviewm/id:e:4
My page exviewm has the new page type of “Filter”, it is published.

When I attempt to visit the URL I get the following error:

Errno::EINVAL in SiteController#show_page

Invalid argument -
C:/A_SYST~1/INSTAN~1.7-W/rails_apps/henry_radiant2/cache/exviewm/id:e:4.data

With a trace that looks something like:

C:/A_SYST~1/INSTAN~1.7-W/ruby/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/radiant-0.6.3/app/models/response_cache.rb:172:in
initialize' C:/A_SYST~1/INSTAN~1.7-W/ruby/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/radiant-0.6.3/app/models/response_cache.rb:172:in open’
C:/A_SYST~1/INSTAN~1.7-W/ruby/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/radiant-0.6.3/app/models/response_cache.rb:172:in
cache_page' C:/A_SYST~1/INSTAN~1.7-W/ruby/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/radiant-0.6.3/vendor/rails/actionpack/lib/action_controller/benchmarking.rb:30:in benchmark’
C:/A_SYST~1/INSTAN~1.7-W/ruby/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/radiant-0.6.3/app/models/response_cache.rb:169:in
cache_page' C:/A_SYST~1/INSTAN~1.7-W/ruby/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/radiant-0.6.3/app/models/response_cache.rb:148:in write_response’
C:/A_SYST~1/INSTAN~1.7-W/ruby/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/radiant-0.6.3/app/models/response_cache.rb:43:in
cache_response' C:/A_SYST~1/INSTAN~1.7-W/ruby/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/radiant-0.6.3/app/controllers/site_controller.rb:40:in show_uncached_page’
C:/A_SYST~1/INSTAN~1.7-W/ruby/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/radiant-0.6.3/app/controllers/site_controller.rb:21:in
show_page' C:/A_SYST~1/INSTAN~1.7-W/ruby/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/radiant-0.6.3/vendor/rails/actionpack/lib/action_controller/base.rb:1095:in send’
C:/A_SYST~1/INSTAN~1.7-W/ruby/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/radiant-0.6.3/vendor/rails/actionpack/lib/action_controller/base.rb:1095:in
perform_action_without_filters' C:/A_SYST~1/INSTAN~1.7-W/ruby/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/radiant-0.6.3/vendor/rails/actionpack/lib/action_controller/filters.rb:632:in call_filter’

C:/A_SYST~1/INSTAN~1.7-W/ruby/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/radiant-0.6.3/vendor/rails/actionpack/lib/action_controller/filters.rb:638:in
`call_filter’

Thanks, Topher