Disabling Error Divs

I am trying to figure out how to disable the error field thing in rails,
the thing that wraps errous fields with a div (class fieldWithError).
Any help on this would be great!

-Ray

On 8/2/06, Ray M. [email protected] wrote:

Rails mailing list
[email protected]

You will need to overwrite the

error_message_on method

in
/lib/action_view/helpers/active_record_helper.rb

Change div to span or whatever in there.

Or just change the stylesheets to not do anything to those divs. Easier
than
overriding the helpers.

In CSS, I change .fieldWithError to display:inline, because sometimes it
causes weird wrapping problems. Specifically if you have text field in
table.

Stephen G.

Or just change the stylesheets to not do anything to those divs. Easier
than
overriding the helpers.