arguments from VS debugger?

From: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Jim D.
Sent: Monday,23 February 23, 2009 22:29
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [Ironruby-core] Debugging rubyspecs

Yeah, that is correct. -t and -T, and set :target are used by MSpec, not
mspec-run (and it’s sibling scripts).

As for not using ruby_exe, it is used in various specs, and all of the
command line specs I am writing. It’s not directly required by
mspec-run, it
gets required during the loading of the rest of mspec. I feel that
ruby_exe
is part of MSpec, just like should, the matchers, and the other helpers.

I agree that it would be nice to get rbconfig set up correctly, in
addition
to RUBY_NAME. However, it does appear that RUBY_NAME is set to
RUBY_ENGINE
if RUBY_NAME isn’t defined.

JD