Daniel Schömer wrote:
restricted to 9 arguments).
OK! I have it here… I just checked through the Windows XP stuff on my
I think this is what you need to do.
- Open a folder.
- Select Tools > Folder Options
- Tab: File Types
- Scroll down till you find RB in the list
- In the box that says ‘Details for …’ click on [Advanced]
- There is a box called ‘Actions’
- Select the open action - create a new one called open if it isn’t
- In the pop-up window, these are my settings:
Application used to perform this action: “c:\ruby\bin\ruby.exe” “%1”
[x] use DDE
(other fields blank)
11/26/2008 | 1:50 AM.