Canada on Rails presents, Riding the Rails Workshop on May 27th and 28th
Vancouver, BC, Canada.
This is a two day intensive workshop for those eager to get into Ruby on
Rails. Alex will drive you through the principles behind Ruby on Rails,
as MVC, convention over configuration, Code Generators, and the other
principles driving Ruby on Rails to be the most celebrated technology
advancement in web development.
This course is meant for those who have not yet worked with Rails, and
to get comfortable with the basic functionality.
These core areas will be covered in this workshop:
- Comprehensive list of Ruby and Rails resources
- Installing and configuring your first Ruby on Rails application
- Ruby on Rails Opinions
- Using the code generators
- Understanding Model-View-Controller (MVC) architecture
- Customizing your Rails MVC
- Introduction to Gems, Plug-in¹s, and Engines
Registration, and additional information is available online at:
For any questions about this workshop, please direct them to Nathaniel
Brown, email@example.com, or by calling 1-877-446-4648 toll free within
America, or 604-724-6624 internationally.
Nathaniel S. H. Brown http://nshb.net