These web pages have already been fully designed and vetted during a long and careful rebranding process. You will work with our VP of UI/UX, our CPO, and our lead Graphic Designer to ensure that your coded pages maintain fidelity to these designs.
This position is a remote contract position for an individual only (no agencies). There may also be opportunities for you to extend this into a longer-term employee relationship with Brainscape depending on your skill-sets and the quality of your work commitment.
* Develop public-facing web pages based on new designs
* Perform technical development of JS and CSS for CMS-delivered web pages
* Make small design, interaction, and responsiveness recommendations as needed
* Optimize pages for maximum speed, scalability, and SEO benefits
* 1+ years experience working with Rails views
* Strong understanding of CSS and CSS Animations
* Strong understanding of mobile responsiveness
* Strong understanding of browser rendering behavior and performance
* Familiarity with CMS platforms such as Wordpress, HubSpot, or Ghost
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* BONUS -- Any React, React Native, or back-end Ruby on Rails experience