Performant Software Solutions LLC is seeking a web application developer to join our team. You can work in one of our two offices, in Charlottesville VA, or Boston, MA, or remotely. The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
* Strong interest in the digital humanities;
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
* Experience in team-based web application development;
Additional desirable skills and experience include:
* React, Redux, ES6;
* Web-based mapping and/or data visualization toolsets such as Leaflet, D3, R;
* Standards, such as TEI, IIIF, Web Annotation and Linked Open Data
* Experience developing software for the humanities.
How to Apply
To apply, please send a cover letter and resumé to the link below. If you have a portfolio or a project of which you are particularly proud, please send a link to that as well. Thank you, and we look forward to hearing from you!
Performant is committed to diversity and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status.