- Full-Stack developer with excellent command of PHP
- 7+ Years of development experience
- Experience with Bootstrap Framework
- Excellent command of object oriented programming concepts and coding best practices
- Excellent command of source control (preferably GIT)
- Excellent command of Linux (preferably Ubuntu) and familiarity with basic Development Operations
- Excellent command of relational databases (preferably MySQL)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to communicate with the Development Team and Business Analysts in a collaborative environment
- Experience with AWS services and DevOps tools such as Ansible
- Experience in and desire to participate in mentoring, shaping the development process
- A desire to help continue the transformation of heavily used enterprise systems through the Implementation of best practices, standards,
and strategic refactoring
- Demonstrated aptitude for estimation and self direction
- Enjoy working in a collaborative small team environment
- Strong sense of task ownership
**Nice to Haves:**
- Experience with DevOps
- Experience with Docker
- Experience with Symfony
- Experience with Golang
- Experience with Ruby on Rails
- Experience with Agile Development
- Experience with Test Driven Development
- Experience refactoring production enterprise systems
- Experience building and consuming RESTful APIs / SOA
**About the Role:**
You will be responsible for contributing to the technical design, development, and implementation of the SunteckTTS application ecosystem. The role involves more than just writing production code; in a typical week, you could be: brainstorming technical architecture options, providing feedback to improve our development processes, reviewing PRs from other team members, fixing a bug you randomly came across, or improving unit test coverage.
We’re looking for an outstanding Senior Developer with a desire to participate in a growing team with the skills, experience, and understanding to join a small, but strong development team. In order to meet the many challenges and high volume work of the SunteckTTS users, it is important for the Senior Developer to have excellent communication.
**About SunteckTTS and the Team:**
SunteckTTS is an industry-leading, full-service, transportation logistics provider that operates through a network of sales, operations, and capacity specialists. We are a billion dollar company with over 200 independently owned and operated agent offices across the U.S. and Canada.
We focus on providing asset and non-asset surface transportation to a wide range of end-use markets, including food, lumber, paper, printing, textiles, electronics, machinery, government, and more. The Application Development Group is in the midst of an ambitious program to create best in breed software products and improve existing systems for our user base. Our team of Business Analysts and Developers share a culture of self-ownership and open communication to provide
maximum business value. We strive to ensure team-based component ownership, development, and quality assurance. We are a tight knit group that relies on ability and flexibility to ensure we balance our strides towards improved process and need to meet the priorities of a heavily used
enterprise system. The Application Development Group focuses on a culture of open communication, learning, and transparency.
SunteckTTS is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against qualified applicants with regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, handicap, sexual orientation or veteran status.