WHO WE ARE
Founded in 2007, Theorem LLC (formerly Citrusbyte) is a remote-first, fully distributed, technology consulting company.
Our customers, F1000's and startups alike, come to us because they need to change how something is done in order to succeed and they're looking for a solution that isn’t just about technology — but also people, process and leadership. We consult, form a diverse team of experts, and deliver strategy and execution all under one roof.
Our services range from new product development, pure RD, legacy modernization, pricing strategy development, revenue generation, process optimization, to organizational transformation and cultural design.
Learn more about Theorem LLC at: theorem.co
WHAT YOU'LL DO
We're looking for an experienced QA Automation Engineer to lead the effort of defining requirements, processes and tools to ensure our software is of the highest quality. You will be working side by side with other experts on your team to deliver context-based automated testing tools and solutions to help identify issues across multiple integrated systems.
You are smart, driven and talented. Tell us more about you!
Please note this project team is working with a client in the Pacific Time Zone, UTC -7 Candidates located within UTC - 3 to UTC - 8 will be given priority for team time zone alignment. At Theorem you can make a significant impact while enjoying a flexible work schedule.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
* Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate quality testing efforts.
* Design and implement automated testing solutions, and integrate them into a continuous integration/delivery pipeline.
* Collaborate in a consultative environment
* Guide our clients in best practices in order to achieve great project success
QUALIFICATION AND SKILLS
* 5+ years of experience working as a Software Test Automation Engineer or QA Automation Engineer.
* 2+ years of experience coding automated tests using Selenium Webdriver and Ruby.
* Previous remote work experience.
* Previous experience collaborating on highly distributed teams.
* Possess a passion for software quality and testing.
* Possess a drive to get things done.
* Excellent communication skills.
* Previous consulting experience.
* Experience working within an Agile/Scrum environment.
* Possess a strong and reliable internet connection.
* Align a portion of your day with the business hours of Pacific Time Zone - UTC - 7.