Howdy 👋We’re the folks at Jilt, an email marketing platform built for eCommerce. We help thousands of stores grow sales with emails that delight their customers. Our team is 100% remote, with 31 people distributed all over the world.
We’re looking for a full stack engineer to join our team and lead development on growth projects.
**You should be:**
* Experienced with a backend language like PHP, Ruby, or Python
* Fluent with SQL and comfortable with data analysis
* Familiar with WordPress, especially themes and plugin development
* Eager to work with many different technologies across multiple projects
* Detail-oriented curious, with a drive to understand and solve technical challenges
* A self-starter, comfortable working independently and taking a high level of ownership over projects
* Dedicated to constant learning and sharing your knowledge
**Bonus points if you also have:**
* Experience with Rails (Jilt is built on Rails, and some internal tooling as well)
* Experience with marketing tools like Google Analytics, Segment, Optimizely, and others
* Experience working in an Agile development team
**You’ll be responsible for:**
* Developing features and improvements across our growth stack, including our websites (built on WordPress), internal apps (built using Rails), customer-facing tools (like browser extensions), landing pages, and more
* Building integrations with tooling that we use for business operations (like CRM, subscription analytics, etc)
* Building internal tooling, infrastructure, and documentation to support growth across the entire company
* Troubleshooting challenging technical issues with our sites, integrations, and infrastructure
* Collaborating with team members across marketing, support, design, and engineering to deliver solutions that address customer, team, and company needs
* Improving our internal wiki documentation
**Why you’ll love working with us:**
* Kind, wonderful teammates that enjoy their work as much as you do
* Competitive salary
* Annual company retreats (read about [our last adventure in Scotland!](https://jilt.com/blog/team-retreat-scotland/))
* Fantastic benefits: 27 days paid time-off, full health insurance (medical, dental, and vision), retirement contributions, paid parental leave, and more!
* Transparent culture (check out [our team wiki](https://hq.skyverge.com/))
Curious to hear more? Learn more about the position and [apply here. ](https://skyverge.workable.com/jobs/1124474)Applications accepted through **October 4th.** We can’t wait to meet you!
*We support workplace diversity and do not discriminate on any protected class. We believe when we work together as a team of different views, experiences, and ideas, we can build amazing things.*