In this Software Engineering role, you'll join our engineering team **with a focus on ensuring data across all of our customers accounts is as accurate as possible**. Baremetrics customers trust us to provide them with accurate business insights across huge quantities of data, so the work you do will have real business impact for thousands of people.
**The only base skill requirement for this is solid programming experience with Ruby and advanced SQL knowledge.**
Our engineering team has a strong bias towards simplicity and we expect all team members to be self-motivated and to be able to communicate effectively in a fully remote setting.
# Examples of projects you would work on
* Building in support for the many edge cases that come from external data sources
* Creating tooling to properly identify accuracy issues
* Building out our test suites to prevent accuracy regressions
* Building new data integrations
* Documenting edge cases we do/don't support
* Documenting how to integrate data sources for specific business scenarios
# Our stack
These are the technologies we use on the backend. Experience with any of them is a major plus, though **the only absolute required experience is with Ruby and to have advanced knowledge and experience with SQL**.
* Ruby, Rails, RSpec
* Postgres, Redis, Elasticsearch
* Many third-party APIs (Stripe, Braintree, Recurly, Chargebee, iTunes connect, Google Play store more)
* Work from anywhere (we're 100% remote)
* Minimum vacation policy
* Competitive salary
* Bonus structure
* Flexible work hours
* Full health, vision dental insurance for you and your family
* Annual company meetups
* Kindle Paperwhite + Unlimited Books
* Monthly "remote stipend" that you can use for anything