Brilliant is looking to add Software Engineers with a passion for building great products.
With a focus on creativity and technology Brilliant curates, produces, and helps companies distribute memorable branded merchandise and custom products. Whether it's newsworthy press kits, welcome gifts for new hires, merch sets to promote a product launch, or giveaways people love, our team of retail trend experts, designers, and engineers work together to produce impactful products that bring brands to life.
Who you are:
You take pride in your work, helping others learn and you look for the same from everyone on your team. Your experience shows an eye for detail and a desire to talk about that new thing you just learned or that new skill you picked up.
In short, you feel passionate about pushing a product forward that enables a best-in-class customer experience and working with others who feel the same.
What you'll do:
As part of our team, you will join a group of experienced engineers developing web-based apps and services. Some of the things you will do include:
- Software development in Rails and React
- Build, develop and deploy new features and enhancements
- Collaborate with product and design leads in planning and delivery
- Contribute to and help evolve our technologies to solve more data-intensive problems
- Deliver projects using technical leadership and your ability to drive consensus
This is what we'd look for from your experience:
- 4+ years experience developing consumer-facing web applications or services
- Web framework experience with Rails or a similar full-stack framework
- Passion for building things customers use, and being involved in improving how we work