***This position is only available for citizens of Brazil***
At AlphaSights, we search through more than 500 million professionals working in the world today to find the small handful of experts qualified to answer our clients' needs. They use these insights to drive amazing progress within their organizations. Our mission is to provide access to dispersed, hidden, and underutilized knowledge.
We’ve made terrific progress working in this new space, but there is still an incredible amount of work to do. We’ve only just scratched the surface on how we can apply technology to this problem.
AlphaSights' Engineers build features across our ecosystem of products and services, both internal and client facing. As a Fullstack Engineer, you will optimize workflows, enhance the intelligence and capabilities of our systems, remove pain-points and build the features that will take us to the next level. You'll work closely with a variety of people in the business to arrive at the best solution, immediately see the impact of your work, and get feedback directly from users.
We're looking for people who are interested in building software systems to an incredibly high standard, comfortable working across multiple languages, and learn quickly when new technologies are introduced.
We care more about your engineering skill than your deep knowledge of a particular language or framework.
* Build and technically own large areas of our product and service ecosystem
* Improve the performance of our applications
* Improve developer tooling and processes
* Work in small, nimble teams
* Contribute with our growing Open Source efforts
* Understand our business context deeply and leverage your engineering knowledge to propose creative solutions to problems
**You might be a fit if you:**
(Don't worry if your experience or background doesn't match all of these areas. We believe a broad spectrum of experience provides a great perspective on solving problems in new and innovative ways and we’d love to hear from you).
* Have at least 6 years of professional experience, and have served as tech lead for a specific application, product area, or infrastructure
* You’re an expert in at least one programming language. Ruby, Java or Python experience would be a plus.
* Enjoy mentoring other team members, including code reviews and tech talks
* Can balance deep work with cross-team collaboration
* Constantly learn from and mentor other engineers
* See yourself as an entrepreneur as well as an engineer
* Are interested in working in a team applying data science to solve challenging business problems
* Previous remote working experience is a plus
**You might work on:**
* Automate the detection and mitigation of risk in real-time
* Propose and deliver a new product initiative to production
* Democratize data within the organization
* Optimizing and scaling our overall platform architecture
* Build tools to schedule multi-party communication with heavy constraints
* Help pick and define our tools
**Who you would work with:**
* You would join a dynamic, multinational, and diverse team who enjoy solving interesting problems in a collaborative environment
* We have self-taught engineers as well as graduates from top Computer Science and Engineering schools
* Your co-workers will include motivated recent graduates as well as experienced industry leaders from companies such as Google and Amazon
Find out more: http://engineering.alphasights.com