Love food, wine and/or beer? Love helping the little guy beat big corporate? Looking for an opportunity to work with an experienced engineering and leadership team with multiple exits on a B2B e-commerce platform? If so, you may be a great fit for our little team of passionate software folks.
The position requires excellent problem-solving skills paired with a drive and discipline to build an outstanding product. We are looking for a person that has seen a product cycle several times and understands the different roles involved in building an exceptional product. You must have experience working on at least one production rails application to be considered for this role.
* Develop re-usable and maintainable Front end features
* Develop supporting and performant Backend code
* Optimize application for speed and scalability
* Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders via remote meetings and pairing
* Be self-sufficient in time management, estimating and scoping of work
* At least 4 years of experience building full stack web applications
* Some experience with Ops technologies an advantage
* Ability to work independently and remotely while actively communicating with the team and stakeholders
* Based in Canada