-We are unable to provide sponsorship at this time.
-We are not working with third parties. Any resumes from third parties will result in removal from our vendor list.
-This position is fully remote, with the option to work out of our Orange County CA office following Covid-19.
Verys is a multi-disciplined technology delivery firm that offers a strategic approach to building software through user-centered design, modern development architecture, business alignment all wrapped up in a structured agile environment. We build software to be proud of for clients like Blizzard, American Airlines, Kia, and Experian.
Right now, we’re looking to hire a Senior Software Architect to join our team remotely. In this role, you will evaluate existing architecture, identify and resolve bottle necks, and create and execute architectural improvements. You will work alongside executives, technical leads, developers, QA analysts, and project managers to deliver the quality code that’s lead to our stable growth over the last 8 years.
If you are excited by solving complex challenges and growing your career within an innovative software services company, we’d love to hear from you!
· You bring with you at least 10 years of software development expertise, with at least 5 years of application architecture and leadership.
· You are highly adept with Node and AWS. Ideally, you also have experience working in a Ruby codebase.
· Ideally, you've worked with Decisions or a similar business rules engine.
· You are highly knowledgeable on software architecture principals and methodologies.
· You are a natural leader and are capable of mentoring fellow engineers.
· You have strong client-facing experience, ideally within a consulting environment.
· Competitive compensation based on your skills
· Learning resources like Udemy, Saisoft, and internal development meetups
· An awesome culture with opportunities to meet like-minded people; whether you’re into gaming, reading, hiking, or craft food and drink, there’s a club for that.
· Philanthropic events to get involved in the community
· Competitive medical, dental, and vision coverage
· Flexible hours and paid time off
· 401K matching
We are excited to review your application!