TrialScope works closely with the pharmaceutical industry to accelerate the development of treatments and cures for patients. Our solutions put patients first through greater clinical trial transparency and patient-centered recruitment.
Our growing team is looking for a senior software developer for the Patient Engagement team to support TrialScope Connect, a new product that is a two-sided marketplace for clinical trial recruitment. The test driven application is written in Ruby/Rails on the backend, and HTML/CSS/React/TypeScript on the frontend.
Main Activities and Responsibilities:
* Contribute technically in the form of: high quality software development; technical discussion and decision making; technical writing and documentation.
* Collaborate with the team to ensure were building the right features at the right time.
* Maintain a familiarity with global regulatory requirements, and help us maintain compliance from a technical perspective.
TrialScope is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
We have a full package of competitive benefits and perks available:
* Medical Benefits, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits
* Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Health Savings Account (HSA)
* Basic Life and Personal Accident Insurance, Basic Disability Insurance, Voluntary Group Life Insurance, Voluntary Personal Accident Insurance
* Commuter Benefits
* Dependent Child Care Spending Account
* 401k Plan with Employer match
* Paid Time Off (PTO) 15 days
* Paid Holidays