## Senior Software Engineer, Marketing
**Remote - North America, Europe, Asia Pacific**
GitHub is looking for a well-rounded full stack engineer to help boost growth and brand awareness across GitHub’s various products.
* Build GitHub’s marketing properties into an experience that impacts business, KPIs, scales seamlessly, and is widely loved by developers.
* Write clear, scalable, and well tested production quality code with an emphasis on maintainability.
* Develop tools and define processes that ensure an exceptional level of quality throughout the whole team’s output.
* Contribute to GitHub’s experimentation frameworks, and leverage industry-leading tools and best practices for development, measurement, and implementation.
* As a technical leader, identify big needle-moving opportunities, evaluate feasibility, recommend solutions, and play a large role in decision making.
* Guide and define key roadmap initiatives that will impact business objectives.
* Collaborate with other engineers, designers, and stakeholders across product, marketing, and sales. Communicate persuasively with peers to inspire cooperation.
* Mentor, pair, and delegate work to encourage the growth of other developers on the team.
* Help recruit, interview, and generally make GitHub a great home for developers.
**We’re looking for:**
* 4+ years building web applications.
* Comfortable working alongside designers and building beautiful, accessible, and standards compliant web interfaces with HTML and CSS.
* A high bar for writing clean, maintainable, scalable, and well-tested code.
* Eagerness to get your hands dirty, learn new things, and leave things better than you found them.
* Ability to navigate large codebases and get up to speed independently.
* Excellent communication skills and an eagerness to collaborate and share knowledge with teammates.
**Who We Are:**
GitHub is the developer company. We make it easier for developers to be developers: to work together, to solve challenging problems, and to create the world’s most important technologies. We foster a collaborative community that can come together—as individuals and in teams—to create the future of software and make a difference in the world.
Customer Obsessed - Trust by Default - Ship to Learn - Own the Outcome - Growth Mindset - Global Product, Global Team - Anything is Possible - Practice Kindness
**Why You Should Join:**
At GitHub, we constantly strive to create an environment that allows our employees (Hubbers) to do the best work of their lives. We've designed one of the coolest workspaces in San Francisco (HQ), where many Hubbers work, snack, and create daily. The rest of our Hubbers work remotely around the globe. Check out an updated list of where we can hire here: https://github.com/about/careers/remote
We are also committed to keeping Hubbers healthy, motivated, focused and creative. We've designed our top-notch benefits program with these goals in mind. In a nutshell, we've built a place where we truly love working, we think you will too.
GitHub is made up of people from a wide variety of backgrounds and lifestyles. We embrace diversity and invite applications from people of all walks of life. We don't discriminate against employees or applicants based on gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. Also, if you have a disability, please let us know if there's any way we can make the interview process better for you; we're happy to accommodate!
Please note that benefits vary by country. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask your Talent Partner.
Worldwide but Restricted to the Following: 🇺🇸 United States We Hire in All 50 States 🇨🇦 Alberta British Columbia Ontario Quebec 🇦🇹 Austria 🇩🇰 Denmark 🇩🇪 Germany 🇮🇪 Ireland 🇳🇱 Netherlands 🇪🇸 Spain 🇸🇪 Sweden 🇨🇭 Switzerland 🇬🇧 United Kingdom 🇦🇺 Australia 🇮🇳 India 🇯🇵 Japan 🇳🇿 New Zealand