Our Public Cloud Engineering Team is highly collaborative with a passion for high-quality code. You'll be working alongside other engineers and architects to implement new features, fix bugs, and design solutions to bring the catalog of SUSE products to market in conjunction with our cloud service provider partners. Apart from working on a broad spectrum of technical solutions, a software engineer working on the Public Cloud Engineering Team may also coach/mentor new team members, partner with our sales and support teams on complex issues, participate in new hiring, or work with leadership on process improvements and strategic initiatives.
* Background configuring and supporting projects in Google Cloud (GCP)
* Skilled in developing applications using Ruby, Python, and modern databases
* Experience with distributed systems architecture and related technologies
* Passion for innovation and keeping pace with market trends
* Experience working with open source communities
* Fluency in English, written and verbal
* Ability to travel 10%, including the possibility of international travel
* BONUS: Experience with non-GCP cloud providers (ie. Azure, AWS, others)
What you need to do now
If you’re interested, click Apply now to upload your up to date CV. A recruiter will contact you if your skills are found to be a match for any current or future open positions. In the meantime, we hope you will continue to review our job openings at SUSE Careers.
SUSE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Prospective employees will receive consideration without discrimination because of race, colour, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, citizenship or any other legally protected status
Looking for something else? Visit our Career Website: https://www.suse.com/company/careers/