SingleOps is seeking a Full Stack developer who is excited to learn and shape our growing development team. Our developers are given the opportunity engage with the full lifecycle of the product, from requirements gathering to design, development and support. This allows you to have your hands in the entire product, be creative, and take ownership. We’re a fully remote team, but our office is located in Atlanta, if you are interested in joining us in office (once it’s safe, of course!)
Outcomes you will drive:
* Engage in working collaboratively with the dev team in designing new features and bug fixes
* Administer AWS-managed resources
* Support customer success team for tier 3 issues and advanced SQL reports.
* Participate in daily SCRUM meetings
* Integrate with a growing team to learn and teach as we build a challenging and exciting development practice
Does this sound like you?
Specific experience is less important than a demonstrable desire to learn and the ability to complete complex projects. However, a good candidate should have the following:
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or equivalent experience
* 3+ years of experience in web development
* Experience with an ORM and MVC framework
* Experience working in a test-driven development environment
* A collaborator who is comfortable working in pair programming
* A history of picking up new technologies
* Ability to work autonomously to tackle large projects without close monitoring
A few ways to stand out...
* Experience with Ruby on Rails
* Experience with a frontend framework (React, Angular, Backbone, etc)
* Unit Testing
US Citizenship or Permanent Residency required (we do not sponsor at this time)
Reasons to join SingleOps:
* Fully remote development team thats been that way since the start.
* An incredibly talented, driven, and supportive team. We are building an amazing team culture and want you to contribute to its formation.
* We have a clear vision to change the service industry and improve the lives of our customers.
* One of the fastest growing technology businesses in Atlanta
* Founded and funded by a team of seasoned young entrepreneurs with excellent track records
* Competitive compensation, great insurance (health, dental, and vision), unlimited vacation policy, casual dress, distributed team environment, startup culture…
We want you to stay true to who you are
Here at SingleOps, we want you to stay true to who you are. We believe your identity is what makes us who we are as it’s our mission to promote an inclusive and welcoming culture. What you bring to the table is what matters most to us. Undoubtedly, great and unique people are what make us successful.
Why You’ll Love Working at SingleOps:
Growth Mindset, Customer Success, We Before Me, Simplicity, Get Stuff Done How You Want
These are the values that define who we are and that have driven our team to achieve significant growth and impact. Just this past year we were recognized as one of the fastest-growing companies and a ‘Top 10 Best Place to Work in Atlanta’. Our objective is for every member of our team to achieve personal growth, career advancement, and to make a serious impact on the lives of our customers.
Our product is used daily by thousands of green industry professionals (landscapers, arborists, irrigation technicians, etc.) all across North America, and has processed over $1.5 billion in revenue on behalf of our customers. The green industry is in the early innings of adopting CRM and field service software, and the SingleOps product is enabling this industry evolution. Our customers use SingleOps to manage their customer records, perform estimates sell work, schedule crews, invoice receive payment, and to understand critical data about their business like real-time profitability.
When we transition a green industry business from pen and paper, spreadsheets, or poor-fit software to SingleOps the results can be transformative. Our customers grow revenue, increase profitability, and get more done in less time. We frequently hear things from our customers like “I was able to take my first vacation in years” or “I am now able to spend more time with my family” because of SingleOps. This level of impact is unique to our opportunity and it is truly rewarding.
We are looking for diverse-minded people who enjoy challenging and fulfilling work to join our mission in redefining an age-old industry. Our team is highly collaborative, innovative, supportive, and we have a lot of fun. If this speaks to you, we want to meet you!