Paubox provides secure communication for modern healthcare. Right out of the box.
We are a fast growing B2B startup based in San Francisco with over 3,000 customers. Our core solutions are HIPAA compliant, HITRUST CSF certified, and rated best in class by G2.com. We are on a mission to become the market leader in HIPAA compliant email.
This is a remote engineering position on a distributed team that requires working primarily during the San Francisco office’s business hours. U.S. citizens or Green Card holders only.
You’ll largely be building customer-facing products with Ruby on Rails, Node.js, and AWS Lambda.
Good communication skills, curiosity and the ability to self-manage and stay motivated as you work toward project objectives are a must for this position. This is a great opportunity if you enjoy having a large impact in your company.
* 5+ years of software engineering experience
* Expertise with out tech stack (see below)
* Experience with CSS/SCSS, TDD (Rspec)
* Security Awareness – proper credential handling, safe SQL queries, and general ability to self-direct identification and remediation of security issues.
* Ability to balance the trade-offs of perfection versus development, commensurate with the company size as it grows.
Our Current Stack
* Ruby on Rails
Why work at Paubox:
* We have a strong identity and culture that is Hardworking, Honest, Focused, and Fun.
* Health care benefits, including dental and vision.
* 401(k) savings plan.
* Combined 28 days of paid time-off, in addition to holidays.
* Stock options as an early employee.
* Apple work laptop provided.
* $500/quarter stipend for professional development.
* Opportunity to grow within the company as Paubox continues to grow