* Develop new product features and improve existing ones using a test-driven approach
* Work closely with other engineers, product managers and designers to deliver an amazing product experience for our customers
* Help your team plan, estimate and deliver projects. Shipping isn't just about merging pull requests – we put an emphasis on writing culture and ask engineers to document what they've created to expand our collective knowledge
* Contribute new ideas for developing features and refactoring areas of code
* Share what you've learned by talking at our weekly Engineering Forum
* Continually expand your knowledge of both our business and technology domain. We have the resources and we give you the time to learn!
* Develop and apply your mentoring and leadership skills
Apps we use: GitHub, Trello, G Suite, Notion, Miro
We look for:
* Commercial experience of developing and maintaining web apps
* Enthusiasm for taking complex problems and simplifying them for customers
* Attention to detail. We value people who believe a job worth doing is worth doing right
* Pragmatism; being committed to getting things done while understanding tradeoffs
* A high level of self-motivation and self-awareness
* A commitment to ongoing self-development, improving both technical and soft skills. If you have the commitment, we can provide opportunities for you.
* Strong communication skills. Being able to write well and articulate your thoughts are great skills to have in any business.