ClickBank is seeking a talented Senior Software Developer to join our team!
Fully remote, in-office, and hybrid opportunities available!
Work with MODERN TECHNOLOGY!
What is ClickBank?
Hint: we are not a bank!
ClickBank is a top global e-commerce platform and affiliate marketplace powering many of the world's leading digital and physical products. ClickBank lowers the barrier to entry for entrepreneurs looking to start an online business and drives sales for online brands looking to establish an affiliate marketing program. The ClickBank platform enables growth through its proprietary affiliate marketplace, as well as powerful back-office tools such as integrated payments, analytics, and risk management. Over 20+ years, ClickBank has built a reputation for reliability and scale. To date, ClickBank has distributed $5 billion in commission payouts in more than 200 countries – without ever missing a payment.
What's in it for you?
Here at ClickBank, we're empowered to grow both personally and professionally. From personal development opportunities, to a variety of epic team building adventures, as teammates and individuals, we're only getting stronger💪 If you're looking for a new opportunity to develop (and maybe show off) your skills, we're looking forward to hearing from you! #ClickBankLife
For a cool message from our team, CLICK HERE!
This person will develop Java-based web applications APIs for a profitable e-commerce site in a startup atmosphere. The development team uses Agile/Lean development methodologies (a mix of Scrum and Kanban) which requires close collaboration among developers, devops, product management, and other non-technical organizations.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Create interactions with the database through a persistence layer.
- Implement best practices with regard to security and PCI compliance.
- Maintain existing code by fixing bugs found in production.
- Write unit, integration and end-to-end tests for new features or bug fixes.
- Perform code reviews and ensure quality of code is maintained to high standards.
- Participate in daily standups with team members to give status on projects.
- 7+ years experience writing production software, experience mentoring other developers
- Minimum 10+ years of recent/active Java 8+ development, Spring/Spring Boot Mysql
- Minimum 2+ years AWS with enterprise Kubernetes, S3, EC2, Cloud Front, Dynamo, and SQS experience
- Knowledge of Design Patterns. Experience with test frameworks (Selenium, Junit, Mockito). Collaborate with a variety of teams including Development, DevOps, Product, Warehouse, etc.
- Strong knowledge of Generics, Collections, Networking. Working knowledge of Git. Java/Tomcat web application development – understanding of HTTP request / response cycle.
- Ability to construct and execute advanced SQL queries. Experience with JPA-based ORM technologies.
- JMS architecture.
- Proficient using Unix/Linux-based OS. Strong communication skills, both spoken and written.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Agile development experience (e.g. Scrum, Kanban).
- User interface design and development experience for web applications.
- Experience with NoSQL technologies (e.g. Cassandra, Mongo, Dynamo, Redis).
- Experience building microservices based architectures.
- Experience with a CI/CD development process.
- ClickBank pays for 100% employee and child premiums, spouses approximately $190/month
- Company HSA contributions
- Total compensation = competitive base + bonus
- 401k + company match and contribution 100% vested
- Low employee turn-over
- Paid Time Off - very competitive, and it's ok if you use it!
- Flex Days - additional 7 days!
- 9 Paid Holidays off, including your birthday!
- Easy access work location is near Overland/Cole road near I-84 in center of Boise
- Open modern work space with big windows overlooking Boise valley
- Free snacks and coffee (lots of variety with healthy alternatives plus a fancy espresso machine)
- Employee and company charitable contributions
- Frequent company events (bowling, parties, team-buildings, happy-hours)
- .....and more!
At ClickBank, we have a laid-back, yet high performing culture. Our team is everything to us! We believe in treating our employees well, having fun together, and cultivating an exciting collaborative environment! #WorkHardPlayHard