* Design, develop and deliver database solutions, back end applications/process, and APIs.
* Implement integrations with external APIs and data providers.
* Collaborate with front-end engineers and other team members to establish objectives, design and deliver cohesive business systems and enhanced user experience.
* Participate in the design, development, and deployment of APIs to integrate across multiple new and existing business applications.
* Manage and deploy infrastructure to support the platform ecosystem.
Preferred Skills with Sample Technologies
* CI/CD experience: Pipelines, Codeship.
* DB experience: SQL (MySQL), NoSQL (Redis).
* Queuing: Sidekiq, SQS, Kinesis.
* 5+ years of experience (full stack but preferred backend).
* Appreciation for testing and the ability to write specs with 100% coverage.
* History developing and supporting actual applications that have seen production usage with a large userbase.
* Experience building for AWS Cloud Infrastructure.
NOTE: All qualified candidates will be given a Senior Ruby on Rails Coding Assessment to be considered for the role.
* Relocation assistance
* Unlimited PTO
* Choose your own equipment
* 401k match
* Great health benefits
* Casual and comfortable working environment