We are searching for the right Senior Ruby on Rails developer to join Belighted in its mission to design and build extraordinary products for software innovators. Your work will provide the foundation for emerging new technologies, and you’ve got the drive to make a difference. Contribute to and grow with a high-caliber team that takes pride in excellence.
As a Belighted back-end developer, you will:
* Work on customer and internal projects under the supervision of a project manager in an agile environment
* Implement applications according to specifications and do code reviews
* Write unit and integration tests
* Contribute to the functional specifications of applications
* Be autonomous but also work in small teams of 3-4 people
* Participate in weekly progress meetings with the customer and daily discussions on our project management tools
* Explain your work and decisions to the customer
* Directly contribute to the company culture and be involved in its success and growth
* You have more than 5 years of experience in Ruby on Rails.
* Test-driven development is second nature to you.
* You have experience in project teams of more than 2 developers, with a clear project management methodology.
* You are proficient in English (French is a plus)
* You work well in a team, and are a good communicator.
* Bonus points if you have experience in a frontend framework and/or in devops.
Be sure to mention the words VETERAN BACHELOR EXACT when applying to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants.
Salary and compensation
$70,000 — $90,000/year