Join our team - work with the best and most ambitious Ecommerce professionals around the world in our Warsaw HQ or 100% remotely.
Spark Solutions is a software house working for global clients (mostly US, UK and Canada) - ranging from startups to large Fortune 500 corporations. Because of years of our combined Ecommerce experience our team is in a unique position to architect, design, deliver and maintain world-class solutions boosting our clients' businesses.
We are also the Spree Commerce open-source Core Team. Join us and contribute along with the community of thousands of developers.
We need you to gather technical requirements, architect solutions, estimate timelines, deliver and further develop applications, communicate and investigate, finally... celebrate, reward and promote.
We believe in TDD, agile delivery and teamwork - automated testing, code reviews, pair programming, professional QA and PM support for our development teams, daily standups, staying in touch using slack or Jira. This way we feel comfortable about our team's wellbeing and end results for the clients.
We offer you:
* Monthly compensation between
* B2B: 12,000-18,000 PLN netto +VAT 23% (to your bank account) or
* UoP: 9,950-14,900 PLN brutto
* Free private medial insurance
* Free sports club card
* Free breakfast every day in one of cafeterias nearby our HQ
* Exciting projects for international clients
* Agile project management
* Feedback sessions every 6 months
* Paid Open source work
* MacBook Pro or Linux laptop + all the accessories you need
* Office in the Warsaw center 2 minutes from metro / underground
* 20 paid vacation days a year (B2B)
* Paid sick leave
By sending us personal data to a wider extent than required by law (labor code - in relation to the employment contract) or in the case of willingness to cooperate under a B2B contract, you voluntarily agree to Spark Solutions sp. o.o. for their processing for the recruitment goal.
Read the Privacy Notice for further details.
1. The controller of your personal data is Spark Solutions sp. o.o. seated in Warsaw, at Jasna 15 Street. Contact e-mail with the controller is possible at [email protected]
2. Your data, if you wish to conclude a contract of employment, will be processed on the basis of a law (labor code). If you send us more data than required by labor code or if you want to cooperate under B2B contract data will be processed on consent expressed by sending a recruitment application. We may also process your data in our legitimate interest, i.e. to establish, defend or enforce claims.
3. Your data will be processed by our partner, providing the platform for submitting recruitment applications. Out partners may transfer your personal data outside of the European Economic Area.
4. You have the right to request from the controller access to your data, rectify your data, demand its erasure, restriction of processing, object to processing and data portability. You also have the right to lodge a complaint to the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.
5. You also have the right to withdraw your consent, but the withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing which was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
6. We process your personal data in order to recruit for the position indicated in the announcement, and when you have agreed to participate in future recruitment for a period not longer than 180 days from the moment of collection.
7. Providing personal data to participate in the recruitment procedure is voluntary. Failure to provide personal data required under the Labor Code - in the case of a contract of employment or lack of consent to the processing of data contained in the recruitment application - in the case of B2B contract will result in the inability to participate in the recruitment procedure. Failure to send additional data, not required by the Labor Code, will not affect the possibility of participating in recruitment proceedings.
8. If you have any questions, you can contact us at e-mail [email protected]