As a Ruby engineer you would be joining our growing dev team centered around a Ruby on Rails monolith and React Native mobile applications. We are a well funded sports focussed company that deliver communications and payments solutions for grass roots sports clubs across Ireland and the UK. Our team is primarily based remotely with regular in-person team days under normal circumstances.
You'll be working with complex and secure data centric systems with challenges around scalability and robustness with a focus on Ruby backend development. You will also have exposure to the full stack including our React Native mobile applications and elements of our React frontend.
The company has experienced considerable growth and success in the last 18 months and this is a great time to join as we scale our team and shape our culture. There is a fully remote interview and onboarding process as well as the ability to meet the team in person if locations / restrictions allow.
* You have strong Ruby backend development experience. At least 5 years experience.
* Good web stack knowledge. We are using Heroku, Postgresql, Redis, Memcached, Algolia.
* You have a good understanding of Computer Science fundamentals such as Object Orientated Programming and good database structure.
* You enjoy technical challenges and problem solving.
* English mandatory.
Nice to have:
* Experience with React Native.
As a Senior Ruby Developer you will earn a competitive salary (to $75k) plus benefits including 28 days holiday.
$60,000 — $75,000