At 8returns, we’re transforming one of the most frustrating, environmentally damaging and costly aspects of e-commerce — returns. Brands love 8returns because it delivers a seamless returns experience for customers, frees their team from tedious manual tasks and is more sustainable for our environment.
Join us at the perfect time. We launched and validated our product and just raised our first round of funding from industry leaders. We have huge ambitions and the resources to get there.
As a small team, we’re all generalists and constantly picking up new challenges. When it comes to code, we’re looking to work with experienced people who can pick a problem and solve it. If you are someone with a strong drive to build something new, while tackling any obstacles in your way, and motivated by constantly learning and becoming better, 8returns is for you.
What you’ll do:
- You’ll be working with a small team in building a product that will be used by millions of people.
- You will lead projects from start to launch. This requires you to take product ownership, initiative, be creative and reliable.
- Our stack is Ruby on Rails, React, Postgres, AWS, Heroku.
Who You Are:
- You are passionate about writing high-quality code in Ruby on Rails
- Knowledge of web service technologies and REST best-practices
- You have experience working in small, distributed teams
- Ability to think creatively and critically and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic, and often ambiguous work environment
- You are able to decide what aspects of products need to be perfected and when to cut corners to ship faster
You’ll be able to work 100% remotely and (mostly) set your own schedule.
Be sure to mention the words ** MASTER RECORD** when applying to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they’re human.
Salary and compensation
$70,000 — $100,000/year