DomainTools is seeking a Senior Integration Engineer to work in a position dedicated to integration of our data and systems into other security products. As our Senior Integration Engineer, you’ll build and extend a suite of software projects ranging from integration apps built in specific frameworks to plugins and pull requests for open source projects. You’ll dive in, learn how the third-party product works, master it’s app dev framework, and then add new capabilities built on DomainTools’ amazing DNS and domain profile data. You’ll also have opportunities to contribute code to our core products as we work to integrate them directly with the security products our customers already use to defend their networks. We’re always busy creating relationships with big security software vendors and emerging security product companies, and that means more integration apps and plugins for you to build and APIs to talk to.
This is full-time permanent position in our offices in Seattle (Belltown).
* Develop, extend, and support DomainTools’ integrations with SIEMs, TIPS, orchestration platforms, open source security projects, and other systems.
* Help maintain development, testing, and demo environments for integration systems.
* Become a subject matter expert on the DomainTools integration APIs.
* Work with the sales and support engineering teams to diagnose customer issues.
* Contribute to customer-facing technical documentation.
* Analyze new security products targeted for integration and help the product team create meaningful use cases and feature sets.
* Add features to DomainTools core products that integrate them more closely with third-party security tools.
Key Applicant Qualifications:
* Software engineering experience: 7+ years.
* Strong Python skills, plus experience in a other languages commonly used in integrations such as Ruby and Java.
* Demonstrated experience using APIs to integrate disparate systems.
* Experience building integrations with user-interface components.
* Experience with operations and development in a Linux/Unix environment.
* Experience with software such as Splunk, LogRhythm, the ELK stack, and other large log data processing and mining systems.
* Plus: Understanding of/practical experience with SIEMs, TIPS, or other security systems.
* Plus: Prior experience working in the security space.
* Plus: Experience managing AWS, VMWare, and Container systems.
* Positive attitude with strong attention to detail and a desire to produce high-quality results.
* Independent, self motivated, proactive approach to problem solving and prevention.
* History of working effectively in a small-team environment.
DomainTools helps security analysts turn threat data into threat intelligence. We take indicators from your network, including domains and IPs, and connect them with nearly every active domain on the Internet. Those connections inform risk assessments, help profile attackers, guide online fraud investigations, and map cyber activity to attacker infrastructure. Fortune 1000 companies, global government agencies, and leading security solution vendors use the DomainTools platform as a critical ingredient in their threat investigation and mitigation work. We are located in Belltown (downtown Seattle) in a very cool office staffed with smart and energetic co-workers. We provide great benefits and some outstanding perks.
DomainTools is an Equal Opportunity Employer.