Join us at magical times where you’ll play a pivotal role in further developing and improving our UI development utilizing your expertise implementing React components and workflows.
We’re currently in a phase of maintaining, fine-tuning and improving the status quo of our SDKs, and bethink of what we assume to be most important - improving the developer experience and ease to use.
* You’ll be working closely with the core teams that build our UBQ Engine and our CreativeEditorSDK.
* You’ll be essential in improving developer experience and product versatility by leveraging our technologies to build multiple demonstrators and appliances.
* This includes some full fledged unreleased B2C products as well as use case specific show-cases for a multitude of different products. This includes custom editors for postcards, sodical-media, apparel and more.
* You’ll build and implement pixel perfect UIs, boostrap backends and services that are directly connected to our APIs and SDKs.
* You’ll collaborate with your fellow developers, designers to directly convert ideas to real products.
* You have expertise developing professional frontends in React, Angular, VueJS or similar.
* You have expertise in creating small backends with modern technologies like Next.js, Ruby on Rails 5, or similar technoligies.
* You have a passion for technology and design.
* You are passionate about developing creative tools that help create stunning content.
* You like to work self-sufficient and feel comfortable with jumping in at the deep and, but that’s okay, ‘cause you are convivial fellow and social butterfly.
Be sure to mention the words CART SMILE WINE when applying to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants.
Salary and compensation
$80,000 — $100,000/year