We are looking for an experienced Full-stack Web Developer to create back end and user interface applications and help lead feature development in our rapidly growing startup.
If you’re looking to make a real difference in the success and direction of a company—Rocket Referrals is for you. Expect to be involved with every aspect of running a business; including solving real-world problems, building new features, and helping our team and clients better understand our tech.
* Architect, design, and implement user-facing features end-to-en
* Learn and adapt to new frameworks and technologies
* Work with new and upcoming technologies such as machine learning and AI platforms
* Analyze current programs including performance, diagnosis and troubleshooting
* Respond promptly and professionally to bug reports
* Review and maintain code
* Test new programs to ensure that logic and syntax are correct, and that program results are accurate
* Review changes in code and the environment that will impact system performance
* Communicate effectively with leadership, other engineers, account managers, customers, and partners
* Competitive salary
* Bonus and company equity opportunities
* Access to group health insurance
* Casual dress
* Ability to work from home
This is a remote position, but you also have the option of working from the office if in the Des Moines area. While here, you have access to as much coffee as you care to drink, healthy snacks, an awesome office space with great views, a downtown parking credit (or public transport stipend) and a brand-new exclusive gym and yoga studio.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to join a promising startup. The right candidate will find it fulfilling to have a direct impact on the direction and success of a company.
Rocket Referrals is a quickly growing technology company operating in downtown Des Moines. We create innovative software that automates highly personalized communication for businesses and were recently named one of the 500 fastest growing companies in the U.S. Learn more at rocketreferrals.com/about/
* Experience with API and code integration
* Experience implementing unit testing methodologies
* Experience with web frameworks
* Proficient with HTML and CSS
* Must be able to quickly learn and become efficient in new technologies
* Experience working with and designing end-to-end web applications