We're looking for a Senior Full-Stack Engineer with experience with React JS and Ruby on Rails. Our ideal candidate has worked with React front-ends and Ruby on Rails applications, enjoys working in a collaborative environment, and is a great communicator.
This position is ideally in San Francisco. Remote can be considered but you must be based in the US time zone.
Team, Culture, and Product
We're a 7-person engineering team in a 33-person company and are looking to rapidly and responsibly grow our team. We're remote-heavy, spread across three continents with hubs in Berlin and San Francisco. We aim to help mobile app developers make data-driven decisions about their marketing in a secure, privacy-centric, user-friendly way.
Users visit our dashboard to configure marketing campaigns and view analytics reports about their mobile apps. Our dashboard is a Ruby on Rails web application with a React JS frontend.
Behind the scenes, our web and data services are written in a mix of Java, Go, and Ruby and run on AWS. We process over 400K data points per minute for our customers.
- Develop and maintain our marketing analytics dashboard
- Design composable and reusable front-end components
- Guide major architecture and software design decisions
- Work cross-functionally with design and product to deliver intuitive user experiences and workflows, mixing development of new ideas with improvements to our existing products
- Help customer support respond to customer feedback about bugs and usability problems
- Assist with writing documentation and tests
- Experience building front-end pages and components in React JS
- Experience with Ruby on Rails
- Experience with Git and Github or similar
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- Experience building and consuming REST APIs
- Experience with mobile marketing
- Experience with analytics and reporting components such as data tables and charts
- Experience with Postgres and Redis
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with data engineering (Flink, Kafka, Java, Go, Redshift in our case)