Falkbuilt is a technology driven start-up venture. Founders include Mogens Smed and Barrie Loberg. With digital intelligence we will revolutionize the construction industry. Our work leverages the video game experience while making it real with data to build the physical replica of the virtual.
Falkbuilt is based in Calgary, Canada (MST), we are putting together a top-shelf team of developers to implement a state-of-the-art platform. It will be a small, tight, clean-coding group of professionals. This position is open for remote work from the comfort of your own home in any time zone from the Pacific coast of North America east to Europe.
This role will require travel to Calgary an estimated four times per year.
We are looking for a senior developer to customize and expand tools and interfaces for the efficient and cost-effective flow of information from a virtual representation to the actual physical product using several industry standard software platforms such as Sketchup, Revit, Inventor and other business and manufacturing software including SAP.
* Experience in doing full-stack development in at least one rapid application development environment, preferably SAP Cloud Platform.
* Experience writing plug-ins for customizing existing software.
* Excited about doing real things, like programming for a real factory.
* Ability to develop in multiple languages with the capacity to pick up new ones as required.
* Experience writing software used by your co-workers with quick feature turn-around and immediate feedback.
* Experience with machine interfacing and CNC.
* Languages: C#, Ruby, and VB are all languages used for plugin development with existing tools.
* Experience developing for Revit, AutoCAD, Sketchup, or Inventor.
* Experience with 3D visualization technologies.
* Experience in the construction industry, shop drawings, architectural drawings, etc…