We are looking for a developer who is experienced with cutting edge tools and project deployment. We're a close-knit team that helps companies build responsive mobile products and platforms.
This position is available immediately, pays competitively and is full-time. You'll be working in one of our open offices, base on your convenience to either Alpharetta or Atlanta, where we use MacBook Pros, have free soda and snacks, plus nearby restaurants.
We're a creative, fun-loving, hard-working team. If you thrive on the energy of a small growing firm, and want to work with a variety of clients, you’ll love Digital Scientists.
* Experience building mobile apps with React Native.
* Well-versed with NoSQL data stores such as Redis and ElasticSearch.
* Experience with RDBMS databases such as MySQL and PostgreSQL
* Ability to use existing JSON API’s from services like ElasticSearch and architect/implement usable products.
* Architectural knowledge of popular API’s like mobile push notifications, Google maps, Facebook, Twitter.
* Use standards compliant designs in CSS and HTML
* Strong experience with Git or similar source control software
* Basic knowledge of mobile app development platforms including Swift, Android SDK
* Strong TDD/BDD and Agile Development experience
* Experience with setting up and managing servers on AWS, GCP, and/or Azure
* Comfortable with Linux and Docker.
* Familiar with progressive web apps (PWA) and their strengths/weaknesses compared to native applications.
* Open and collaborative work environment
* Work with the latest and greatest open-source tools
* Opportunities for professional development
* Flexible onsite work schedule
* 15 Days Paid Time Off plus 9 Paid Holidays
* Group health plan (100% of Employee premium paid by Company)
* 401K Savings plan (with employer matching)
* Location: Downtown Alpharetta or Midtown Atlanta
* Position: Regular full time employee
* Reports To: VP Engineering
Local Candidates only. Unable to sponsor applicants for work visas.