We are a Berlin-based startup that pioneered capital markets with Europe's first regulated Security Token Offering in 2019.
We provide a SaaS solution that allows banks to issue securities in a fully digital way. Currently, banks are using paper-based, time-consuming processes that are generating a lot of human interactions. With our software, most of the manual, spreadsheet-based work is replaced with a set of blockchain-based services including tokenization and digital asset custody.
We are looking for an experienced generalist who can collaboratively work across the full stack spectrum to deliver a new, bleeding-edge high-quality tech to market. Our product is changing fast and you need to be open for experimentation and flexible around your ideas and code.
We are Berlin-based, remote most welcome!
* Join a small team as a key contributor
* Shape our tech stack and practices as an early member
* Share and learn what you care about
**Our stack in brief:**
* Ruby, Node backends
* Vue frontend
* Hosted on AWS with k8s
* GitHub, Slack, Trello
**What you will do:**
At Bitbond, you’ll get to work on a multitude of different things. Some of the work you might be tackling includes:
* Building new user-facing features with everything from database models to CRUD endpoints and UI components
* Designing and rolling out production-grade custody wallet solutions
* Adding monitoring and alerting to provide better responses in operational incidents
* Integrating 3rd party API providers
* Improving on our DevSecOps workflows so that we can work in a more pleasurable way
* Experience in Fintech or other compliance-driven industry
* Understanding of financial-grade compliance requirements
* Ability to code well-tested services
* Fluent in: Rails, Node, Vue, SQ
- Europe, Africa