About the Role
The transportation industry has no shortage of complex problems requiring creative solutions to scale efficiently, and our ability to ship our software is as important to us as shipping freight is to our customers. In this role, you will work with engineering teams building automated processes that build, deploy, and monitor our services in the wild.
* Support and work alongside a cross-functional engineering team to help deliver end-to-end products and features, seeing them through from conception to delivery
* Keep up to date on modern technologies and trends and advocate for their inclusion within products when it makes sense
* Create, maintain, and iterate on our CI/CD processes for new and existing services
* Creates tooling and patterns for teams to integrate within their CI/CD processes
* Create and maintain pipeline infrastructure for delivering software applications to cloud environments
* Cultivate an environment of mutual learning and continuous improvement
* Ability to learn and apply new technologies through self-learning
* Experience in at least 1 high level language (ruby, python, etc)
* Experience in one or more CI/CD automation tools (e.g. Github Actions, Azure Devops, Jenkins)
* Experience supporting developer productivity
* Experience automating delivery of production infrastructure
* Experience with modern version control, trunk-based development, and release processes
* Experience in cloud infrastructure
* Strong communication skills
* Compassion and empathy
Mastery takes great pride in providing our employees a robust and highly competitive benefit package. Our benefits include Medical, Dental and Vision insurance covering 90% of premium costs. Company paid life insurance for 1x salary. Legal, ADD, Additional Life and other employee assistance benefits. We have a 401k savings plan with a 4% match. We provide opportunities for professional growth and development. We fully support our work from home initiative as we do our part to combat the Covid 19 crisis. We have a manage your life and schedule Paid Time Off program. We are fully devoted to finding creative perks and benefits since we cannot currently enjoy our cool office culture. Our philanthropic partner is St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital.
We are an equal opportunity employer and actively seek a diverse community of professionals. Veterans, Women, non-binary, people of color, LGBTQIA, we welcome all to apply!