As a Senior Backend Engineer with Beyond Pricing, you will help with improving the reliability of our data collection and syncing systems, adding new integrations, and shipping new user-facing features.
Because you will be working with a successful team that is completely remote, excellent coding and communication skills are key. If you want to inspire innovation and cultivate an environment of continuous improvement, then read on!
What You’ll Do:
* Collaborate with product, internal stakeholders, and other engineers to design and build back-end systems.Our stack is mostly Python / Django based, and our front end is built on Ember.js.
* Own major parts of the system, designing and delivering quality stable solutions.
* Produce high quality, reliable, well-tested software to help power our SaaS platform.
* Quickly implement and iterate on new and innovative ideas.
What You’ll Get Out of It:
* Have your voice heard; We truly believe every individual can contribute to the product and we admire innovation.
* The opportunity to work with other senior engineers across our organization to shape Beyond Pricing’s overall technical strategy.
* A welcoming and collaborative environment with people who move fast and love working on hard problems.
The Ideal Candidate:
* Computer Science/Engineering/equivalent degree a + plus
* 5+ years of backend engineering experience, ideally building products from ideation to launch for consumer facing products, e-commerce or financial systems.
* Experience with big-data processing and high volume queues. We are a data company, and we rely on our high volume data pipelining.
* Have shipped and supported a customer-facing product. You love the feeling of shipping a feature and seeing people use it.
* Experience providing guidance for less experienced engineers. We want to share the knowledge of our more experienced developers with junior team members.
We are serious about our core values - We Care, We Are On the Same Team, We Inspire Trust, We Go Beyond, We Ship It - if those resonate with you, and you're ready to work with a team that lives and breathes those values, we want to hear from you.
About Beyond Pricing:
Founded in 2013 by revenue management experts in the airline and hospitality space, Beyond Pricing is the world's first revenue management and dynamic pricing software for vacation rentals. We developed software to help vacation rentals do what hotels and airlines have done for decades, maximize revenue!
We are a diverse, dynamic and growing team, passionate about travel and building better technology for property managers. We have powered pricing for over $2B in property listings in more than 7,000 cities globally. If you search for a rental property on VRBO or Airbnb, you most likely are viewing a listing that utilizes our software. Our customers are vacation rental property managers that typically manage between 50 to 1000 listings; they use our software to automatically update their daily rates based on our sophisticated algorithm. We stay on top of the ever-changing marketplace so they don’t have to. The company has raised over $45 million in venture capital from top-tier investors including Bessemer Venture Partners, Resolute Ventures, Social Leverage and Bullpen Capital. We are positioned for international growth and product expansion and looking for top-talent to help us on our mission.
$120,000 — $16,000