****Ruby on Rails Developer
Remote - North America
Narvar is growing! We are looking for a Ruby on Rails Developer who is passionate about building engaging meaningful products that solve consumer problems. Our products are frequented by millions of customers worldwide on the e-commerce platforms of top brands. In this role, you will lead the design, development, and support of our platform architecture.
The 021 ( zero-to-one ) team at Narvar is a small tiger team that directly works with our CTO to create quick productized applications that work with the Narvar platform. The end-to-end delivery of these applications is measured in weeks rather than months. The team operates like a seed-funded startup typically owning products along with engineering. We have a dedicated designer and operations person supporting the team as well.
* Collaborate with CTO to estimate, design, develop, debug and launch applications that drive revenue
* Translate business/ customer requirements to technical solutions
* Resolve complex technical issues and drive innovations
* 5+ years of Ruby on Rails expertise. You know the framework inside-out and are comfortable with popular gems.
* You can think in high-level abstractions.
* You like working in a fluid environment
* Understand the performance characteristics of different storage layers.
* Familiarity with distributed source control using Git, and common branching and merging strategies
* Bonus: You have contributed to open-source Ruby projects even if it is just a small PR
We're on a mission to simplify the everyday lives of consumers. We believe post-purchase is a critical phase of the customer journey. That's why we created Narvar - a platform focused on driving customer loyalty through seamless post-purchase experiences that allow retailers to retain, engage, and delight customers. If you've ever bought something online, there's a good chance you've used our platform!
From the hottest new direct-to-consumer companies to retail’s most renowned brands, Narvar works with Patagonia, GameStop, Neiman Marcus, Sonos, Nike, and 850+ other brands. With offices in San Francisco, London, Paris, and Bangalore, we've served over 125 million consumers worldwide across 8 billion interactions, 38 countries, and 55 languages.
Pioneering the post-purchase movement means navigating into the unknown. Our team thrives on this sense of adventure while nurturing a mindset of innovation. We're a home for big hearts and we leave our egos at the door. We work hard but we always make time to celebrate professional wins, baby showers, birthday parties, and everything in between.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
#Salary or Compensation
$80,000 — $150,000