Who we are
We are a multi-award-winning digital product development agency with ambitious growth plans. Weve been helping the government, charities, corporations, and start-ups to achieve their digital goals since 2009.
From the very beginning, we established effective remote working practices. Therefore, remote working is business as usual for us. It provides a better work-life balance and gives our people more autonomy. It opens up opportunities for people who otherwise would not be able to work with us and helps us do our bit in preserving the environment.
What is it like being a Ruby on Rails Developer at Bit Zesty?
As a Ruby on Rails Developer at Bit Zesty, you will be working alongside the project management and UX teams to create rock-solid and scalable products.
It is the perfect opportunity for someone who is experienced in creating dynamic web applications and passionate about clean code and who is looking for a long term contract role.
As part of an experienced team of developers, you will:
* Write efficient, reusable, and reliable Ruby code.
* Identify performance issues and bugs; and provide solutions to these problems.
* Do regular Ruby on Rails version upgrades.
* Participate in code reviews.
* Contribute to creating a culture of writing excellent software.
* Take wireframes/mockups and user stories and build systems that meet the requirements.
* Create user-friendly web app interfaces by working closely with UX designers and project managers.
What do we offer in return?
* Remote working.
* Flexible working hours.
* Competitive day rate depending on relevant experience and working arrangements.
Are you interested? Please send us your CV; wed love to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion or belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.