As Product Manager for Data Platform you will play a central role in ChartMogul’s overall success. The Data Platform team is responsible for improving and maintaining the backend data ingestion pipeline, public APIs and most of the data output features of ChartMogul.
In this role, you will lead execution of the Data Platform product roadmap by prioritizing projects in collaboration with all relevant stakeholders, you will work side by side with the engineers in your squad to design, build, test, and rollout new features and updates. Last, but not least, you will actively seek out feedback from customers to truly understand their problems and find simple and innovative solutions to those problems.
You will become a domain expert in different subscription business models, the analytics and features that are meaningful to each, the solutions currently in the market, and the problems people face trying to gain insight into their businesses.
* Due to the highly technical nature of this product role we are looking for someone with some background in software engineering who has made the jump into Product, so a BA in Computer Science or equivalent work experience is required
* You are able to isolate user pain points and devise simple solutions to complex problems
* You have passion and intuition for product quality and strong critical thinking and analytical skills to match
* You have a knack for articulating and distilling complex topics into simple, plain, English
* Your attention to detail borders on the obsessive
* You have several years of experience in product management, ideally for a SaaS product in the B2B market
* Your technical aptitude and interpersonal skills enable you to work productively with Engineering teams
* You can understand our entire stack - from front-end to the API to data model
* You are an excellent communicator (verbal and written) and can adapt to a range of different audiences
* You have people management or coaching/mentoring experience and enjoy seeing people develop
* You are self-aware and humble - you recognize that the team's success is your success
**Nice to have**
* Experience in the Analytics/BI market
* You have experience working with a variety of data technologies in your past roles (MySQL, Redshift, S3, Snowflake, Hbase, Kafka, Spark) as a user and/or operationally
* In addition to your salary you will receive stock options and an education budget regardless of location, other benefits depend on location