Articulate is looking for a Security Engineer to join our team.
We’re makers. We build delightful systems and tools that empower our engineering teams to move quickly, safely, and reliably. Join us in building secure e-learning for millions of learners across Rise.com
and Articulate 360.
We need a special person who thrives in an environment of freedom. You might be our person if you can work largely self-directed from home and have hands-on experience securing cloud platforms.
- Build and improve on our intrusion detection monitoring to help us get deeper and more actionable threat insight.
- Improve our security posture across our products, AWS infrastructure, and Kubernetes.
- Make recommendations on security best practices and be on the lookout for things we should be doing better.
- Remediate known vulnerabilities using tools like Twistlock, GitHub, and various AWS security services.
- Work with your team to implement changes for compliance purposes (SOC 2, FedRAMP, ISO 27001).
- Contribute to building a healthy culture of shared security responsibility across engineering and the larger organization.
- You have a growth mindset and a deep passion for continuous learning.
- You’ve built or overseen IDS and/or DLP implementation at a previous job and can make informed recommendations to our team based on our needs.
- You have a solid understanding of the AWS security tool landscape and have the know-how to use these tools to address security needs.
- You’re a doer. You’re in your element when writing code or building systems to deal with security concerns.
- You’re skilled in the art of troubleshooting systems. You can grasp both the problem at hand and the historical context of it. You also make smart decisions about how to move forward on a problem and make the system better and more reliable for your team.
Articulate is a highly successful, fully remote software company that’s changing the way the world learns. Our award-winning e-learning tools are used by 98,000+ organizations across the globe to create engaging online and mobile courses. Our customers include 93 of the Fortune 100 and 19 of the top 20 U.S. universities. And our online community of 800,000+ members is the largest, fastest-growing community in the industry.
We empower employees to thrive by fostering a culture of autonomy, productivity, and respect. We’re all free to exercise our crafts the best way we know how to reach our goals as individuals and teams. Each and every one of us is focused on producing results that directly impact the company’s success. And we all strive to do what’s right by people, both internally and externally, instead of taking the shortest route to the highest profits.
We honor people’s humanity in all of our disparate experiences and social locations, accepting each person as an individual with a story worth listening to and honoring. We believe that honoring everyone’s humanity means being committed to equity and justice. We welcome different voices and viewpoints and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical and/or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, age, sexual orientation, and military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by law. We are an equal opportunity employer and invite applicants to voluntarily disclose their race and gender on our application form to help us create a diverse company. This voluntarily disclosed information will not be shared with any hiring manager and will be kept in confidence by the Articulate human resources department and executives who are not hiring for this position.